Saturday, July 25, 2009

The End of Evony

Wow, most hardcore game ever. Dead and beaten in 3 days, or atleast that's my prediction. The attacks that have been going on the last few days have been relentless and I see no way to stop them. Sure, I have troops in my cities and I have wall defenses but the towns still get pillaged. My loyalty is plumiting and my social unrest is skyrocketing. I have practically no resources left.

In the end, all you can really say is that I am totally screwed over. Some of the said attackers are the people I had recruited to be allies with me, but as I have have learned Evony is hardcore and their is no place for noobs in it. Sure, as a last resort I could beg to be let in to their alliance instead but I'll just take what pride I have and accept this defeat. The last thing I'm going to do is try to crush that lucient guy for backstabbing me. Hopefully, I'll be able to accomplish that atleast by tomorrow and i'll finish my time in the game happily if I can achieve that.

But here, just take a look at how royally screwed I am!

Main City (I used an item to save my loyalty/unrest for now)


Branch City

It's no big deal anyway. Where one project ends another one begins. (Note to self: Get back to anime already)