Saturday, June 27, 2009

Higurashi Rei Ep4 Finally Subbed

If you didn't see the last post, I made it pretty obvious that Higurashi was an anime that I love to watch. For some reason it always takes a long time for the people who sub the anime to get it done. Maybe there team is small, or maybe they just don't have a lot of time. (In any case, I'm grateful to them since I can't speak japanese)


I didn't originally host it, but to save you a trip, here's the episode on veoh.com
(OH I FORGOT TO MENTION DON'T WATCH THIS IF YOU HAVEN'T SEEN THE ORIGINAL SERIES)


Watch Higurashi No Naku Koro Ni Rei 4 SUB in Anime | View More Free Videos Online at Veoh.com


On a side note, the first episode of Higurashi Rei was rather strange. I watched it a long time ago, but for a 1st episode in a season it seemed more like a comedy special since it had very little to do with the actual storyline. I guess maybe they did it to show that following season 2, everything was all fine and dandy in the world.